March Volumes: Another All-Time ADV and Monthly Record High
FXSpotStream registered a NEW RECORD ADV HIGH in March ’22 surpassing the ADV record set last month. March’s ADV of USD70.115billion is an 11.06% increase over February’s ADV of USD63.135billion and completes what has been the highest volume quarter in the company’s history. In Q1 2022, FXSpotStream supported USD3.988trillion, with a Q1 ADV of USD62.313billion.
Details for our volume performance can be found below:
• March proved to be a record month for FXSpotStream in terms of monthly ADV (USD70.115billion) and overall volume (USD1.613trillion)
• FXSpotStream’s ADV MoM (March‘22 vs February’22) increased 11.06%
• FXSpotStream’s ADV YoY (March ‘22 vs March ‘21) increased 28,24%
• FXSpotStream’s Overall Volume YoY (March ‘22 vs March ‘21) increased 28.24% to USD1.613trillion
• FXSpotStream’s ADV YTD (Jan-March ’22) is USD62.313billion, an increase of 21.54% compared to the same period last year
Please note that our ADV figures for March are based on 23 trading days.
Leave a Comment