We are always looking for talented, experienced professionals so feel free to contact us even if we do not have a position posted that exactly matches your skills. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter.
FXSpotStream® is an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.
Location: MINATO-KU, TOKYO, JAPAN
FXSpotStream LLC (FSS) is seeking a Client Service and Support Specialist to join its team in Tokyo, Japan. The individual will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. A strong understanding of the foreign exchange market is preferred but not essential, and full training on our price streaming Service will be provided.
The following are some of the responsibilities for the position. Other duties commensurate with the position may be assigned:
- Manage and/or monitor the functions of an electronic service
- Act as first point of contact in a customer service capacity for the service
- Provide technical and product support for the solution
- Perform market control, operations, and support functions of the service
- Interface with clients, liquidity providers and vendors in support capacity
- Troubleshoot incidents and issues from onset until conclusion
- Assist with the initial and ongoing documentation of market control, support and other processes and procedures
The individual should possess the following qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Proficient in with MS Office and Google docs
- Banking or financial markets experience (preferred)
- Project and vendor management skills
- Ability to work different shifts
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible and ability to lead internally and externally
- Fluency in Chinese or Korean is a plus, but not required
- Education Minimum BA or BS degree