Please email email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter stating the position title you are applying for.
Locations: Jersey City, NJ or London, UK
FXSpotStream LLC (FSS) seeks a Marketing Associate to assist with relevant marketing needs, client entertainment, press releases, vendor partnerships, media and public relations outreach as well as general company branding. The individual will report to a member of the Sales or Management Team.
- Build and manage a rich content editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our service. This includes updating and keeping track of the company’s growth, organizing conference and event attendance, composing company news articles, establishing webinars, coordinating company email blasts and any other company solicited branding.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead generating processes through email content and social channels
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and any additional channels that may be deemed relevant to reach target audiences.
- Keep track of company website and update monthly volume statistics.
- Create company content to articulate the benefits and attract potential clients and end users.
- Draft press releases, coordinate monthly company newsletter as well as script award documentation when necessary.
- Work with the FXSpotStream Management team on the yearly Marketing Budget, ensuring accurate allocations across the different criteria. Track expenses throughout the year, communicating actual vs. estimate to the management team to ensure spending remains on budget.
- Be the point person as necessary for communication with industry relevant publications. Work with the publications management teams to ensure optimal coverage and work with the internal team to draft news articles, press releases, volume updates etc.
- Coordinate conference attendance for team members, negotiating the best package and tracking feedback.
- Minimum BA or BS degree from an accredited university
- Minimum 1-3 years of applicable Marketing experience
- Some knowledge and understanding of financial markets. FX experience preferred.
- Creative and self starter with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written, communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and be a team player.
- Knowledge of MailChimp an advantage.
Summer 2020 Intern (Paid)
Location: Jersey City, London, UK & Tokyo, Japan
FXSpotStream LLC (FSS) seeks a summer intern in each of our locations globally that is energetic, business minded and willing to learn.
- Receive written or verbal recommendation upon completion of internship
- Industry Knowledge Development: gain knowledge of FinTech, the FX industry and sales operations
- Organization Learning Opportunities: learn day to day work that aligns within the function of the business
- Management Learning Opportunities: develop leadership skills
- Must be interested in learning the foreign exchange market
- Must be entering either junior or senior year of college and available to work 10 weeks
- Must be able to work 7:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday
- Excel and Salesforce experience preferred but not required
We are always looking for talented, experienced professionals so feel free to contact us even if we do not have a position posted that exactly matches your skills. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter.
FXSpotStream is an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.