Please email email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter stating the position title you are applying for.
Client Service & Support Specialist
Locations: London, UK and Jersey City, NJ
FXSpotStream LLC (FSS) seeks a Client Service and Support Specialist to assume the responsibilities outlined below and possessing the specified qualifications. The Representative will drive service excellence by responding to customer’s needs and by continuously looking for opportunities to improve our service and support. This person will work closely with management and internal technical personnel to resolve customer issues and to ensure we are meeting the needs of the market and its customers. The individual will report to the Global Head of Client Services.
The individual will have responsibility to provide support in respect of the following matters and functions:
- Ability to manage and/or monitor the functions of an electronic service
- First point of contact in a customer service capacity for the service
- Technical and product support for the solution
- Market control, operations and support functions of the service
- Interface with participants and vendors in support capacity
- Troubleshoot incidents and issues from onset until conclusion
- Assist with the initial and ongoing documentation of market control, support and other processes and procedures
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Proficient in with MS office and Google docs.
- Banking or financial markets experience (preferred)
- Project and vendor management skills
- Ability to work multiple shifts, including overnight
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible and ability to lead internally and externally
- Knowledge Minimum BA or BS degree
Location: Jersey City, NJ or London, UK
FXSpotStream LLC (FSS) seeks a Marketing Associate to assist with relevant marketing needs, client entertainment, press releases, vendor partnerships, media and public relations outreach as well as general company branding. The individual will report to a member of the Sales or Management Team.
- Build and manage a rich content editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our service. This includes updating and keeping track of the company’s growth, organizing conference and event attendance, composing company news articles, establishing webinars, coordinating company email blasts and any other company solicited branding.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead generating processes through email content and social channels
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and any additional channels that may be deemed relevant to reach target audiences.
- Keep track of company website and update monthly volume statistics.
- Create company content to articulate the benefits and attract potential clients and end users.
- Draft press releases, coordinate monthly company newsletter as well as script award documentation when necessary.
- Work with the FXSpotStream Management team on the yearly Marketing Budget, ensuring accurate allocations across the different criteria. Track expenses throughout the year, communicating actual vs. estimate to the management team to ensure spending remains on budget.
- Be the point person as necessary for communication with industry relevant publications. Work with the publications management teams to ensure optimal coverage and work with the internal team to draft news articles, press releases, volume updates etc.
- Coordinate conference attendance for team members, negotiating the best package and tracking feedback.
- Minimum BA or BS degree from an accredited university
- Minimum 1-3 years of applicable Marketing experience
- Some knowledge and understanding of financial markets. FX experience preferred.
- Creative and self starter with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written, communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and be a team player.
- Knowledge of MailChimp an advantage.
We are always looking for talented, experienced professionals so feel free to contact us even if we do not have a position posted that exactly matches your skills. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter.
FXSpotStream is an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.